Strauser Construction Co., Inc. is committed to constructing the highest quality environments for the community in which we work, live, learn and worship. As part of this we believe it is important to build with sustainability in mind on every project. This starts during programming, design and specifications, but must be maintained through construction with reduction in construction waste and proper installation of materials/equipment as specified for a building to perform to the sustainable standards desired.
To accomplish this Strauser Construction Co. employs LEED Accredited Professional staff, works as a team with the designers and Owners to assess sustainable features, and implements a plan to monitor and achieve the projects sustainable goals throughout construction.
- LEED Accredited Professional assigned to project
- Sustainable Systems & Material Evaluation
- LEED Certification Feasibility Study
- Construction Waste Management Plan & Implementation
- Jobsite LEED Compliance Monitoring
- LEED Documentation